Monday, August 25, 2014

Reddit Trade

I completed a trade on reddit recently.  Someone was looking to get rid of some 2007-2008 products.  We worked out a trade for a handful of Mets cards for some Angels cards.  I think this was my third or fourth trade on reddit and things have gone smoothly so far.

Most of what I received were Upper Deck products, but there were some 2007 Topps Allen & Ginter and 2007 Topps Update.


The majority of the cards I received were of various Upper Deck releases.  Upper Deck had some pretty decent card designs for their main set releases.  Some of their secondary releases were hit-and-miss, in my opinion.  I really enjoy the Masterpieces set, though.

 

I am trying to find a good and efficient way to scan cards.  I like this method of using a 9-card page to keep things more neat looking.

No comments:

Post a Comment