Wednesday, June 10, 2015

Zistle Trade #21: Hockey Edition

I am getting closer to finding good homes for all of my non-baseball cards.  This Zistle trade pretty much wiped out all of my hockey cards.

I found user opierocks forum post about wanting any hockey cards for any of his non-hockey cards.  It seemed like a perfect match, but I thought I might have missed the boat.  I found his post at least a month, maybe two, after he posted.  I still sent him a trade request.  He did not seem too active on the site, so I figured the request would go unnoticed.

Of course, he got back to me.  Why else would I be writing this post?  These are the Mets received from the trade:


Currently, I am down to just two hockey cards.  If anyone reading this is (or knows) a hockey fan or Florida Panthers fan, let me know if you (or they) want my last two hockey cards.  Both are auto cards that were obtained in person during a preseason many years ago.  

No comments:

Post a Comment