Friday, September 2, 2016

Zistle Trade #59: hittinaway

Next up is another Zistle trade.  Nick reached out with a trade request mostly for a bunch of Tim Wallach cards.  I thought it was a strange request since I know there was already a big Wallach collector out there who literally wants every Wallach ever made.  Nick said those Wallach cards are sent out to another collector, so they just might end up at the Stackhouse Law Office, if they haven't already.


Nick sent out the request with just what he was looking for while leaving my side blank.  Instead of picking a bunch of random cards, I thought I would keep it simple and select based on set.  Nick had a complete team set of 1994 Studio, so that was a good starting point.


Nick was kind enough to throw in some extra cards to the package.  Most of those extras will go into the trade pile, but there were still some cards that I needed.  Thanks for the extras, Nick!

No comments:

Post a Comment