Monday, June 5, 2017

Zistle Trade #68: Lightningfan7609

Well, it has been awhile since my last post.  I am still around doing my thing.  I have spent the last few months not doing too much with baseball cards.  I had not logged into Zistle since February until recently.  The site is still up and running which is surprising.

I have been entering my collection into the Trading Card Database over the last few months.  It was a bit of a process that I will get to in a future post.  I won't give up on Zistle until the very end, so I will manage both sites until something changes (or I go crazy juggling both with trades).  I still want to get through these Zistle trades and acknowledge the many collectors I have traded with over the last few months.   

This next one was another simple trade.  This time with Justin.  There was only a few cards exchanged and the this card was not even apart of the trade.  Justin threw it in when he could not find one of the other cards he was going to send.  Not a bad replacement.


I do not recall a lot of the 1970 and 1980's Topps by design, but you can definitely tell this is from the 70's.  1978 to be exact.

Nino was not the Mets best pitcher by any stretch, but he had an 8 year career where he spent time with the Mets, Phillies, and Blue Jays.  Well, he did not spend a lot of time with the Blue Jays.  He pitched one inning of relief, gave up four hits and one run, then was released.  He never made it back to the big leagues and unfortunately died at the young age 34.     

No comments:

Post a Comment