Friday, October 2, 2015

Zistle Trade #28

Here we are now.  The Mets made it to the postseason!  They start the NLDS against the Los Angeles Dodgers Friday night.  The series will surely be a well-pitched one with the winner being whichever team's bats show up.  I think a lot of people are looking for the Dodgers to take this series, but the Mets have the ability to surprise those skeptics.

Now, back to the trades with this quick one with Zistle user dogfacedgremlin.  Check out Tim's blog over at The Real DFG.

I sent him a trade request seeing if he wanted any or all of my Pittsburgh Steelers cards.  He did not have many Mets cards to offer in return, but that was fine with me.  I was still able to add some Cal Ripken, Jr. cards.

The lone Mets card was a dandy.  I think this card sums up the early 1990’s Mets teams quite nicely.

No comments:

Post a Comment