Monday, January 18, 2016

Zistle Trade #33: hpennington22

Here is another trade with Henry.  He reached out before the trade offer making sure I was ready for a large trade offer.  This was definitely the biggest trade offer on Zistle, yet.  I think it was this trade that has made me decide to not scan each and every Mets card I receive in a trade.  So, here are some of the highlights of this trade.

First up are some various 1980's cards.  If I knew how to make Gifs, I would make those Sportflics cards come alive. 


I think Fleer made some cool cards with those earlier Flair releases.  I guess you can call it their fancy release along the same lines of Topps Stadium Club back in the early 1990's.  Or was Fleer Ultra their answer to Stadium Club?


Henry was nice enough to throw in a Dwight Gooden auto card he obtained in person.



Finishing up this trade is an MLB Chipz, uh, poker chip.  These are a pretty cool novelty item, but not very liked by collectors.  Maybe it was too novelty.  It reminds me of the old Topps Coins.  I remember having a tall stack of those coins.


All in all, this was a great trade!

No comments:

Post a Comment