Saturday, March 19, 2016

Blogger Trade: The Card Papoy

For most of 2014 and part of 2015, I was on a quest to find good homes for all of my non-baseball cards.  I looked around for bloggers and collectors who would take them off my hands.  I found quite a few of great traders in the process.  One such trader was Kevin over in France.

A lot of you might be familiar with Kevin over at his blog, The Card Papoy.  Check out his blog if you have not already.  Kevin collects New York Knicks, so I reached out to him to see if there was any interest.  He was nice enough to take any Knicks cards I had, so I sent them his way.

When I reach out to people like this, I never request much in return.  Kevin sent back a nice trade package from France.  Some of the highlights are below. 


Thanks for the trade, Kevin!

No comments:

Post a Comment