Monday, March 31, 2014

So it begins...

Opening Day 2014 is here!  It is one of my favorite times of the year.  Every team is in a position of some sort to win it all.  Some will take more work than others.  Some will cruise right to the playoffs.  As of now, though, everyone has a chance.



The New York Mets are no exception.  Most have ruled out post-season play for them, and rightfully so.  They have gone from worst to first before.  I feel they will find success this year, but probably not World Series success (hope I am wrong!)  While I don't think they will be punting this season, they are heading in the right direction.  To me, this is just as exciting to being the favorite to win it all.

2015 is where most Mets fans eyes are looking toward, but this season is looking to be pretty exciting!

No comments:

Post a Comment