Friday, March 18, 2016

Zistle Trade #48: sam383

This Zistle trade was with user sam383.  Dave sent a trade request during the midst of a number of other trade requests.  Unfortunately, I was a bit slow getting back to Dave, so he eventually moved on.  This happens on occasion.  We all have lives that do not center around cards.  I hope no one takes it personally.

Feeling sorry that I ignored his request, I reached back out to him.  Luckily, Dave was cool about it and got things going again.  He requested some various Topps needs while I received the same in return.


Whenever I see older Topps Heritage cards I get reminded that they exist.  I guess I think Topps Heritage is a newer set that has only been around for maybe 6 or 7 years.  Apparently, it has been around for twice as long.


No comments:

Post a Comment