Friday, March 18, 2016

Zistle Trade #49: mj262

This Zistle trade was with user mj262.  Apparently, Matt lives not too far away from me.  I saw his post on the Zistle forums about wanting to get rid of some recent Donruss product.  I thought he would be a good target for a trade proposal, but he beat me to the punch.  He sent along a trade request looking to unload his cards.

I know in the past I have said that I am not a fan of the Donruss/Panini brand.  The lack of logos will probably always look strange to me.  Their cards do not vary pictures much as players are shown in similar poses to hide any logos (or for there to be less airbrushing).  I guess they do the best they can without an MLB license.


 Matt was kind enough to throw this Jon Niese relic card, too!

No comments:

Post a Comment